Saturday, May 22, 2010

Random Bakwas chapter 3

This one would be a random rambling of thought process going through my mind in last 24 hours. Guess it would be aggregate of few Facebook status messages or tweets.

1. Food lag: I am desperately suffering from this. Starting the day, I have a voracious appetite for breakfast, eating in half dozen’s. It slowly transitions to a reduced need of a moderately salubrious lunch. Finally, I am kind of struggling to finish just 2 servings of rice for dinner. Is appetite change included in jet lag or have i coined a new jargon :D? Haven’t wikied it yet. Waiting for feedback from readers, if any :P

2. Mobile internet in India: Using it for the first time, I am surprised with the connectivity in remote towns in Tamil Nadu. Though my dad's data plan is based on GPRS and not 3G, I feel that delay is tolerable for mails and not annoying slow. Though I was a reluctant adopter of smart phone, i am slowly changing my opinion. QWERTY keyboard and continuous access to mails during travel are the big positives.

3. Indian summer: Hot is an understatement, I was in Trichy for a day as i was visiting temples in my dad's native place. With 40 degrees and 40 percent humidity, my first day outing was miserable in dry heat. I had take two baths in 8 hours time. If I had to summarize it in one line, I was feeling like a chicken burnt alive in Tandoor.

Ps: I am in love with this series of writing. With a play list of AR Rahman, I am thinking of career in writing. I think I can give Chetan Bhagat some competition.CMU is a bigger brand to flaunt and writer/home maker would be a lovely career path :D. Any broad minded gals out here?

Dated: 12th may, 11 pm

4 Comments:

Blogger Nirupama said...

nice ones...
keep it flowing :)

1:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey ashwin(if that's ur real name),

this is harini balakrishnan from UCSB. I happened to stumble upon ur blog. Why don't you write more ? I am reserving my comments for now coz i want to know more before making a comment. interesting to see that u r openly announcing that u r looking for a gal. i am looking for a guy and grad school is boring. long distance relationships are very trendy....

-cheers
harini

1:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

btw.... u claimed that ur love for writing started to thump but u stopped with that....

2:00 PM  
Blogger ashwin said...

@ Harini,
Apparently, I am back to US of A. was able to blog during my break. But not later.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home